The 719 Ride Elevation Celebration
Is a locally-organized and homegrown cycling challenge for the masses.
It welds cycling and community together on challenging neighborhood roads in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Turning eight in 2023, the FESTIVAL OF NEVER-ENDING ASCENDING can be easily customized to suit your fitness level and fondness for elevated frolicking.
Five laps of The Course That Cannot Be Defeated is the signature ride (71.9 miles and 9,190' of elevation gain), but you can ride as many or as few laps as your mind can handle and your legs will allow. All for the same price!
- ALL the laps you wish to enjoy!
- A stylish Tyvek wristband to access event day bennies.Wristband bennies include: aid stations, mechanics, mobile course support and school restrooms.
- FREE on-course photographs!
- Two aid stations with food, hydration, bike mechanics and port-a-potties.
- Mobile heroes to pick you up on course in the event of a mechanical.Heroes work at Routes Outfitter when not heroing.
- Indoor restrooms at the start/finish.The Chipeta Elementary School restrooms will be available between 5:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- On-course traffic support.Colorado Springs police officers will be at four key intersections facilitating a fluid cycling experience.
- Other registration benefits.
- Includes ALL things Aluminum PLUS:
- Timing tag for the two timed segments.The timing tag is necessary if you are participating in the SUAREZ Gran Fondo National Series and to be eligible for the Rossmere KoM/QoM prizes.
- Eligibility for the Rossmere KoM/QoM monetary prizes.$71.90 will be awarded to the Premiers of Rossmere (fastest overall man and woman), and $71.90 will be awarded to each subsequent 71st person in the results.
- $7.19 food truck credit.
- $7.19 donation to Chipeta Elementary School.
- 719 Ride event sticker.
A Colorado Springs Original
First conceived and ridden in 2016, the 719 Ride aspires to be a bicycle event that contributes to the culture and community of Colorado Springs. FORZA Colorado Springs!
The 719 Ride is a Colorado Springs Original riding in the draft of many great and long-established Colorado cycling events. It hopes to become a positive part of the Colorado Springs tradition and identity while celebrating the tradition, lore and culture of cycling and helping set the pace for cycling fun in the Rocky Mountain region.