A Colorado Springs-Born
Cycling Challenge for the Masses
- Complete a 71.9 mile ride with at least 7,190' of climbing. Distances between 71.90 and 71.99 miles are all acceptable.
- Ride anytime, anywhere, on any route. Online or outdoors. But not as a participant in the 719 Ride event in July.
- Choose any two-wheeled conveyance you power by yourself. This includes tandems. No electric boogie woogie woogie.
- Don't repeatedly go up and down the same climb. Range far.
- Record your outdoor ride using a GPS device with an altimeter or barometer, for the best accuracy.
- Complete your indoor ride on Zwift with trainer difficulty at 100% and with ERG mode off.
- If in doubt about something, make it harder. You'll thank yourself.
The Severo society
and The Order of Ottavio
The Severo Society is an exclusive club of grimpeurs, puncheurs, diesels, mashers, granny gears and bricks united by a love for cycling and a challenge that involves roads that tilt up.
Come one, come all. Wherever you are. Bring out your rested, watt-rich quads of power, yearning to be freed. Send these, the hope-filled and tempest turning to me. DIY, and you will be welcomed into the magnificence of The Severo Society.