Ride As Many Laps As you Want, With the Luxury You Desire.
$60 on July 10
- ALL the laps you wish to enjoy!
- A stylish Tyvek wristband to access event day bennies.Wristband bennies include: aid stations, mechanics, mobile course support and school restrooms.
- Interconnected courses to easily modify the route and dial-in your suffering and fun.Route markings courtesy of Routes Outfitter.
- FREE on-course photographs!
- Two aid stations with food, hydration, bike mechanics and port-a-potties.Available through 2:00 p.m.
- Mobile heroes to pick you up on course in the event of a mechanical.
- Indoor restrooms at the start/finish.The Chipeta Elementary School restrooms will be available between 5:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- On-course traffic support.Colorado Springs police officers will be at four key intersections to facilitate a fluid cycling experience between 6:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Youth pricing.Yoots under the age of 23 Yoots can register at the Aluminum level for $23. Email email@example.com to receive a personalized discount code.
- Other registration benefits.
Available Through July 9
- Includes ALL things Aluminum PLUS:
- Timing tag for the two timed segments.The timing tag is necessary if you are participating in the SUAREZ Gran Fondo National Series and to be eligible for the Rossmere KoM/QoM prizes.
- Eligibility for Rossmere KoM/QoM monetary prizes.$71.90 will be awarded to the Premiers of Rossmere (fastest overall man and woman), and $71.90 will be awarded to each subsequent 71st person in the results.
- $7.19 food truck credit.
- $7.19 donation to Chipeta Elementary School.
- Rocky Mountain State Games Medal.The 719 Ride is the official cycling event of the 2023 Rocky Mountain State Games.
Available Through July 9
- Includes ALL things Carbon Fiber PLUS:
- 719 Ride DeFeet Aireator cycling socks.
- 2023 commemorative challenge coin.Unlocks generous product and business discounts through the end of 2023.
- $7.19 donation to Kids on Bikes or COS I Love You.You choose your preference in the registration process.
- A 13 oz cycling and community glass to improve the taste of all your beverages.
While You Yearn for Event Day to Arrive, Enjoy a Virtual 719 Ride On Zwift or iFIT
Custom 719 Ride Workouts for Zwift
Ride The Course That Cannot Be Defeated in your favorite Zwift virtual world. Mimic the effort levels and climb durations needed to complete a lap of Il Corso Imbattibile in 45, 60, 75 or 90 minutes.
Each Zwift workout is available with and without commentary from the fictional inspiration of the 719 Ride, Ottavio Severo.
The 719 Ride iFIT Workout
To join iFIT trainer Richard Biglia as he tackles The Course That Cannot Be Defeated during the 2022 719 Ride, enter 719 Ride into the search field of your iFIT app when browsing the workout library.