Register for the 719 Ride
Registration is only $17.19 and comes with:
- Gloriously thick quads from all the distance you want
- Free photographs of your glory on The Course That Cannot be Defeated
- Mechanical support at the start/finish courtesy of Cycledelic Bikes
- A free pint at Trinity Brewing Company
- Discounts at several Colorado Springs businesses
It does not include aid stations on the course or at the start/finish with fruit, gels, bars, water, hydration mix, sunscreen, etc. The 719 Ride is a self-supported event.
Your Registration also provides for:
- the city special event permit and USA Cycling event permit and insurance to allow the show to go on
- use of the Chipeta Elementary School parking lot, grounds and building restrooms
- on-course traffic control by Colorado Springs police officers at four intersections
- Orange route arrows placed on the course to signal all upcoming turns
A Colorado Springs Original
First conceived and ridden in 2016, the 719 Ride aspires to be a bicycle event that contributes to the culture and community of Colorado Springs. The 719 Ride hopes to ride in the draft of the many existing and long-established Colorado cycling events we all love and to become a positive part of the Colorado Springs tradition and identity. FORZA Colorado Springs!