Ride as Many Laps As You Want
With the Luxury You Desire
In Our Homegrown Cycling Challenge
The Aluminum Challenge Package offers performance for the value-minded. It's optimized to get you riding quickly and easily. It includes:
- All the laps you wish to enjoy.
- A stylish Tyvek wristband that allows you to refuel at the first ever 719 Ride aid station — made possible by the generosity of SoCo Velo.
- The wristband also provides access to the mechanical support offered by Routes Outfitter at the start/finish and the NEW FOR 2022 mid-course mechanical support courtesy of Kids on Bikes.
- Mobile pickup if you have a mechanical that strands you on the course.
- Free photographs of your glory on The Course That Cannot be Defeated.
- A free pint at Trinity Brewing Company.
- Discounts at numerous Colorado Springs businesses.
Your registration fee also provides for:
- The necessary city and USA Cycling permits and insurance to allow the show to go on. This includes insurance for spectators and volunteers.
- Use of Marshall Sprague Park at the intersection of Woodmen Rd. and Blodgett Dr. for our mid-course aid station and mechanical festivities.
- Use of the Chipeta Elementary School parking lot, grounds and building restrooms.
- On-course traffic control by Colorado Springs police officers at four intersections.
- Improved course markings to signal all upcoming turns.
The price of the Aluminum Challenge Package increases $10 on July 11.
The Carbon Fiber Supporter Package offers greater event day functionality with an excellent cost to value ratio. It includes everything in the Aluminum Challenge Package PLUS:
- A limited edition 2022 t-shirt designed by Hannah Unger Eads.
- A 1.5" 2022 commemorative challenge coin to unlock generous business discounts through the end of the year.
- A timing chip for the KoM/QoM segment on Rossmere Dr.
- The opportunity to win monetary prizes on the KoM/QoM timed segment.
- $71.90 each to the fastest overall man and woman
- $71.90 to the person with the 71st fastest ascent and $71.90 to each subsequent 71st person in the results.
- A $7.19 donation made to Chipeta Elementary School in your name.
- A $7.19 credit to the Tepex food truck in the start/finish area.
- A 719 Ride logo sticker.
- An extra 7.19 watts added to your FTP for the day.
For logistical reasons, the Carbon Fiber Supporter Package is only available as a registration option through July 10.
Chipeta Elementary School will provide individual receipts for the donations received. Donations are not considered tax-deductible.
The Titanium Community Package offers unparalleled strength and an enhanced commitment to the community of Colorado Springs.
The $151 Titanium Community Package honors the founding of Colorado Springs 151 years ago and includes everything in the Carbon Fiber Supporter Package PLUS these community-inspired additions.
- A 13oz Craft Master Grand Cycling and Community glass.
- $100 donated to your choice of Kids on Bikes or COS I Love You.
- A chance to be one of six winners to receive two tickets to the July 22 Switchbacks FC match against the Charleston Battery.
For logistical reasons, the Titanium Community Package is only available as a registration option through July 10.
Donations to Kids on Bikes and COS I Love You are tax deductible. $50 will be donated in your name to the organization you choose during registration. Donations will be matched by Scheels, Pulpit Rock Church and a member of The Severo Society. Each charity will provide an individual tax receipt for the $50 donated by you.
A Colorado Springs Original
First conceived and ridden in 2016, the 719 Ride aspires to be a bicycle event that contributes to the culture and community of Colorado Springs. FORZA Colorado Springs!
The 719 Ride is a Colorado Springs Original riding in the draft of many great and long-established Colorado cycling events, and it hopes to become a positive part of the Colorado Springs tradition and identity while helping set the pace for cycling in the Rocky Mountain region.