Ride as Many Laps As You Want
With the Luxury You Desire
In Our Homegrown Cycling Challenge
The Aluminum Challenge Package offers performance for the value-minded. It's optimized to get you riding quickly and easily. It includes:
- All the laps you wish to enjoy.
- A stylish Tyvek wristband that allows you to refuel at the first ever 719 Ride aid station — made possible by the generosity of SoCo Velo.
- The wristband also provides access to the mechanical support offered by Routes Outfitter at the start/finish and the NEW FOR 2022 mid-course mechanical support courtesy of Kids on Bikes.
- Mobile pickup if you have a mechanical that strands you on the course.
- Free photographs of your glory on The Course That Cannot be Defeated.
- A free pint at Trinity Brewing Company.
- Discounts at numerous Colorado Springs businesses.
Your registration fee also provides for:
- The necessary city and USA Cycling permits and insurance to allow the show to go on.
- Use of Marshall Sprague Park at the intersection of Woodmen Rd. and Blodgett Dr. for our mid-course aid station and mechanical festivities.
- Use of the Chipeta Elementary School parking lot, grounds and building restrooms.
- On-course traffic control by Colorado Springs police officers at four intersections.
- Improved course markings to signal all upcoming turns.
Register before July 1 to get the lowest available price.
The price of the Aluminum Challenge Package increases $15 on July 1.
The Carbon Fiber Supporter Package offers greater event day functionality with an excellent cost to value ratio. It includes everything in the Aluminum Challenge Package PLUS:
- A limited edition 2022 t-shirt designed by Hannah Unger.
- A 1.5" 2022 commemorative challenge coin to unlock generous business discounts through the end of the year.
- A timing chip for the KoM/QoM segment on Rossmere Dr.
- The opportunity to win monetary prizes on the KoM/QoM timed segment.
- $71.90 each to the fastest overall man and woman
- $71.90 to the person with the 71st fastest ascent and $71.90 to each subsequent 71st person in the results.
- A $7.19 donation made to Chipeta Elementary School in your name.
- A $7.19 credit to the Tepex food truck in the start/finish area.
- A 719 Ride logo sticker.
- An extra 7.19 watts added to your FTP for the day.
Chipeta Elementary School will provide individual receipts for the donations received. Donations are not considered tax-deductible.
The Titanium Community Package offers unparalleled strength and an enhanced commitment to the community of Colorado Springs.
The $151 Titanium Community Package honors the founding of Colorado Springs 151 years ago and includes everything in the Carbon Fiber Supporter Package PLUS these community-inspired additions.
- A free Cycling and Community drinking glass.
- $100 donated to your choice of Kids on Bikes or COS I Love You.
- A chance to be one of several winners to receive two tickets to a 2022 Switchbacks FC match.
Donations to Kids on Bikes and COS I Love You are tax deductible. $50 will be donated in your name to the organization you choose during registration. The donation will be matched by a member of The Severo Society. Each charity will provide an individual tax receipt for the $50 donated by you.
A Colorado Springs Original
First conceived and ridden in 2016, the 719 Ride aspires to be a bicycle event that contributes to the culture and community of Colorado Springs. The 719 Ride hopes to ride in the draft of the many existing and long-established Colorado cycling events we all love and to become a positive part of the Colorado Springs tradition and identity. FORZA Colorado Springs!